Care and Maintenance of your RV Roof
Welcome to the first session of the RVRC Virtual University! This first event will start at 3:00 pm CT on Tuesday, June 8th. Feel free to use the chat roll below and enjoy the show.
Most RV owners take their roofs for granted, out of sight, out of mind! Most roof material has a 10-year warranty, however that is only valid with proper care and maintenance which includes cleaning and conditioning at least once a year. This class will help identify the type of roof material your rig has, the manufacturer’s recommendations for cleaning, and the proper conditioner. It will also help identify the proper product to use for various sealant locations.
Dave Solberg – Managing Editor, RV Repair Club
For the last 25 years, Dave has conducted RV maintenance and safety seminars, developed dealer and owner training programs, written RV safety and handyman articles, authored an RV handbook reference guide and logged over 100,000 miles on the road in an RV.
RV University Sessions
- – Care and Maintenance of your RV Roof
- – RV Handyman 101 – All About Appliances
- – Planning your 2021 RV Trips
- – Powering Your RV with Solar Energy
- – Keeping Your Cool – RV Refrigerators
- – Private Event: Talk Shop, An Exclusive Session with Dave and Friends
- – Encore Classes from RVRC