Welcome to our RVLR exclusive GOLD LIVE event! It appears easy to just connect a garden hose to a campground source and get pressurized water for your RV. However, RV owners need to know about water pressure (psi) and how to regulate it, filtering options for hard well water, and tips for using the correct hose and connections. This session will cover how to test the water pressure and what regulators to use to keep your RV from getting flooded as well as testing the water for harmful bacteria and other issues.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR RVLR GOLD MEMBERS
In order to view the live class, be sure to visit this page while logged in to your GOLD member account or join our GOLD Community here.
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium RV Maintenance Videos, Travel Inspiration, and Lifestyle Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Projects, and Guides
- 9 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 2 Full-Length RV Repair Classes to Keep for Life
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the RV Lifestyle & Repair Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events