Where Would You Go In Your RV?

The lure of RVing is often that sense of freedom we get when we first head out on the open road. It’s a feeling you can pursue year after year, trip after trip. We often find ourselves dreaming of our next trip, and we’re pretty sure you are no different. So we asked the question, “If you could take off right now, where would you go?” Here is what you had to say.

Where Would You Go in Your RV?

“I’d go cross country and stop whenever and wherever we want to go. We’d go up to Alaska and into the Yukon and British Columbia and Alberta, then maybe head home. No hurries or rushes.”

-Betsy S., Virginia

“I would head out to the Boonies by a river and live there forever. Fish, hunt, and write books.”

-Sean G., Pennsylvania

“If I could afford it, I would take my wife on a trip in our trailer the full length of Highway 101.”

– Herschel L., Oregon

“Nowhere! I’m happy where I am here in Arizona. But in the summer, the California Coast!”

– Ellen O., Arizona

“Big Pine, California. I remember being 12 years old spending time fishing there with my grandfather.”

– Robert B., Texas

“Anywhere and everywhere! The mountains, with a river and a campfire. And a few beers!”

– Marcia M., New Mexico

“Chilhowie, Virginia to attend the Smyth County Jam on Monday nights!”

– Randy D., Kentucky

“Nowhere! I’m in Key Largo right now and the weather suits me just fine compared to up north!”

– David T., Massachusetts

“Anywhere that is at least 300 miles away from work!”

– David M., California

“I’m a full time RVer, so I would actually go home for a change!”

– Chris. P., Oregon

Where would you take off to? Join the conversation by leaving a comment or sharing with us on Facebook.

14 Responses to “Where Would You Go In Your RV?”
  1. Russell Roddy

RV Make: Jayco Pennacle, RV Model: 5 th wheel, RV Year: 2017

North in the summer,,,South in the winter

2. LaNette M.

RV Make: Winnebago Itasca, RV Model: SunStar LX, RV Year: 2016

From Georgia to Niagra Falls, Canada, with my mom.

3. Dave Crouch

RV Make: Winnebago, RV Model: eldan, RV Year: 1987

I am originally from Toronto, ontario and my wife is from halifax, nova scotia. In 2012, we took the summer off from our jobs, and bought a class “A” unit in Edmonton, Alberta. We Left Edmonton on june 12, and arrived in hamilton ontario on october 17. we explored almost every small town we could find, and we swam in all five of the great lakes. I gave her the best vacation of our lives, and would do it again in a heartbeat!

4. Erika

RV Make: Thor, RV Model: Hurricane , RV Year: 2015

I want to get in our RV and go to someplace where there is no scalding hot wheather. No pesky nats, flies, and mosquitos. If only I can get my husband to retire. He said next year, but he said that last year. Any suggestions anyone.

5. Mike Bruscell

RV Make: Dynamax, RV Model: REV 24TB, RV Year: 2017

First choice would be the upper mid-west for states we’ve not visited yet ND, SD, MN, WI, MI. Second choice – Beech Mountain, NC…. highest elevation east of the Mississippi, nice, cool, laid-back….

6. Ronnie Taylor

RV Make: Tiffin, RV Model: Open road, RV Year: 2008

We are leaving coast in Ms. Going to Yellowstone,Glacier,then,Calgary, across and down to Seattle. Down the coast of Oregon and California, go across thru Reno thru Colorado, and make our way back to Ms.

7. dawn westmoreland

RV Make: keystone cougar, RV Model: travel trailer, RV Year: 2015

I am 70 years old and travel alone…why hasn’t some one invented a system to get those lp tanks on the trailer hitch…it kills me every time I have to get one filled and replace it on the hitch

8. Harlan & Margaret Schuck

RV Make: 30' Ford Jayco Motor home , RV Model: Eagle, RV Year: 1995

We would go back to Dauphin Island, Alabama. There is a campground at the east end of Dauphin Island on Mobile Bay. Dauphin Island is very laid back with beautiful beaches and a great bird sanctuary for hiking. Water ferry access across the bay to Gulf Shores can accommodate large rvs and operates every 45 minutes during day time hours. You can even walk on to the ferry for a early evening round trip tour of the bay to look for dolphins. Pure heaven for us Iowans.

9. William

RV Make: Golf Stream, RV Model: Conquest Super C, RV Year: 2003, Brand: Golf Stream, Model Number: Super C

I’d like to see the electrical and hydrolic diagrams

10. Charles

RV Make: Newmar, RV Model: Bay star , RV Year: 2012

I would love to travel to the redwood forest

11. Martin

RV Make: Itasca, RV Model: Horizon 40 TD, RV Year: 2007

Out of town … in the summertime back up to the NET, and wintertime on Vancouver Island where many friends live.