Essential RV Maintenance 7-Class Set (DVD + Streaming Video)
You Save 53% T3012Q
Bundle: Essential RV Maintenance 7-Class Set (DVD + Streaming Video)
For a comprehensive collection of fundamental RV maintenance tips, help and learning, this 7-class set is a perfect set to own for any serious RV owner.
PLUS FREE GIFTS: Your free RVRC fleece blanket and 8-piece bungee cord set ($24 Value) will be automatically added to your order when you purchase this set. Get it now!
Combining seven of RV Repair Club’s best video classes, this collection will provide you with invaluable instruction on several of the most important RV maintenance topics you need to know – including electrical systems, water systems, refrigeration, exterior care, and more.
With over 10 total hours of hands-on video instruction and bonus resources, this 7-class set will help make you the most informed RV owner you can be.
Each of the 7 classes you’ll receive includes bonus video segments and printable PDF resources that will supplement and expand upon the video instruction you’ll see.
To maximize your convenience and long-term flexibility, you’ll own these classes in TWO forms – on DVD and via streaming video online. With this 2-media access, you can enjoy or share the instruction no matter where you’re at!
Here’s a detailed summary of each of the Classes in this collection:
Complete Waste Water System Know-How
Most RV owners don’t want to spend much time getting to know their waste water system – out of sight, out of mind. But ask a seasoned RV veteran and they all have a horror story from somewhere in the past. In this video class, your instructor Dave Solberg will teach you how the waste water system works, covering these topics and more:
- Black water tanks and gray water tanks
- Sewer hoses
- Monitor panel and sensors
- Proper dumping
- Waste water maintenance and repair
- Toilet operation and maintenance
- Proper sewer venting
- Common problems and troubleshooting
Know Your 120-Volt Electrical System
Although the electrical power used in your RV is similar to that used in your home, there are several unique properties to the 120-Volt power system that all RV owners should know. This instructional class will walk you through, step-by-step, the key factors of your RV electrical system, including these specific topics:
- Campground power overview
- Units of measure
- Checking the campground power source
- The distribution center
- Campground source vs. generator power
- Checking amp draw and using a multimeter
- Energy management systems
- Safety and surge protectors
- Electrical system diagnosis
Ins & Outs of Fresh Water Systems
In this RV Repair Club video class, Dave Solberg will show you many essential aspects of your RV’s fresh water system, and how to ensure you enjoy clean and safe water on every trip you make.
Specific topics you’ll learn about in this class include:
- Checking campground water quality
- Proper hoses, adapters and storage
- Checking pressure, adding filter and pressure regulator
- On-board water tank
- Water lines and water pump
- Water heater
- Monitor panel
- Faucet and shower head upgrade
12-Volt Deep Cycle Battery Essentials
To get maximum enjoyment from your RV experience, keeping the “lights on” is a necessity. In this video class, you’ll learn must-have insights and tips regarding the operation and maintenance of a 12-Volt Deep Cycle battery system.
Your instructor, Dave Solberg, will teach you about the following key topics:
- Different types of batteries commonly used in RVs
- How the 12-Volt system works
- Battery maintenance
- Battery draw and parasitic drain
- Upgrading the converter
- Inverters and solar panels
- Conserving battery power
Your refrigerator is a critical appliance in an enjoyable RV trip or vacation – but it can make you heated when it’s not operating properly.
This video class will teach you the ins and outs of various refrigerators, and provide you with step-by-step tips and know-how to keep yours running smoothly. Your instructor, Dave Solberg, will show you:
- Differences in absorption and compression refrigerators
- Basic refrigerator operation
- Importance of level
- Thermistor operation & testing
- Ice maker operation
- Fault codes and troubleshooting
- Cleaning the burner assembly
- Roof vent exhaust
- Tips for better refrigerator operation
Setting Up and Connecting at the Campground
For the novice RV owner, and even for those with experience, setting up at the campground can be somewhat overwhelming. It can take quite a long time and can be frustrating if things don’t go smoothly.
However, it doesn’t have to be difficult if you know the tricks, and follow some fundamental steps in the process. In this video class, you’ll learn how to do it right, with help on these topics:
- Entering the campground
- Choosing the proper site for you
- Pulling into the pad
- Extending slide rooms
- Connecting water
- Connecting sewer hose
- Connecting to electrical source
- Some final steps to settle in
Exterior Care and Maintenance Essentials
With just a little bit of attention to detail, you can not only help reduce costly leaks and breakdowns, but also increase the value of your rig by making it look better!
By following the tips and suggestions in this class, from your instructor Dave Solberg, you can extend the life of your RV and make your RVing experience much more enjoyable. Follow along and learn about:
- Inspecting your sealants and gaskets
- Roof cleaning and maintenance
- Sidewall material cleaning and maintenance
- Awning cleaning and maintenance
- Undercarriage inspection
- Proper tire care
- Motorhome-specific insights
PLUS, you’ll get BONUS resources and helpful information to supplement ALL of your class content.